Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

New From Colorado Front Range

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by QuadBart, Jan 28, 2016.

1. QuadBart

Hi,

New Phantom 3 Advanced owner today! Been doing some research and actually pulled the trigger on a Yuneec till I found out it has some software that won't let the motors start above 8k feet! That just won't work for me.

My goal is to do some AP at some of the higher passes here in CO, 9k-14k feet!

Fairly new to flying Quads. 3 months. Started with a Latrax Alias that taught me the fundamentals of flying a quad. Got a Blade QX3 which was my first GPS assisted quad and learned something "blind" AP. Still a very fun Quad that I enjoy flying.

Looking at is a heavy duty hard case that I can mount to the back of my ADV motorcycle...

Glad to be here!

2. TTSupra628

Welcome to the party. You're in a great area to get some killer shots. Colorado (specifically summit county) is my favorite vacation spot and hope to live there someday. Definitely share some pics when you get them.

QuadBart likes this.
  3. Straycat

Im heading to Colorado springs today with my Vision plus. Anyone have any tips or recomendation where to film and get some photos without being harrassed? I appreciate anybody's input.

Thanks,
    Mike from Houston

4. JamesH

Man, what a great location to be flying in. I'm really looking forward to seeing some of the pictures/video you want to share. Welcome!