New FPV setup - Am I missing anything awesome?

andersonpaac said:
OI Photography said:
andersonpaac said:
Wow, I'm sorry but you're actually stupid. A meter is a larger distance than a feet, it'd be therefore intuitively wrong to multiply meters by 3.28 to get feet. Assuming your hypothesis is correct, you are say 5 feet 10 inches that'd be (5+10/12) *3.28= 19 meters? No, you're not 19 m. Anyway try to Google 1m to feet and you'll believe it. Please learn math, it's disturbing to see such a simple calculation requiring more than 0.5 seconds of thought.

I hope tferrari is right and you're just trolling, in which case please stop.

If not: https://www.google.com/search?q=1+meter+in+feet
You'd expect that, but I'm kinda sure he's not and that simply disappoints me.

Digging.jpg

Keep diggin bud...

andersonpaac said:
OI Photography said:
andersonpaac said:
Wow, I'm sorry but you're actually stupid. A meter is a larger distance than a feet, it'd be therefore intuitively wrong to multiply meters by 3.28 to get feet. Assuming your hypothesis is correct, you are say 5 feet 10 inches that'd be (5+10/12) *3.28= 19 meters? No, you're not 19 m. Anyway try to Google 1m to feet and you'll believe it. Please learn math, it's disturbing to see such a simple calculation requiring more than 0.5 seconds of thought.

I hope tferrari is right and you're just trolling, in which case please stop.

If not: https://www.google.com/search?q=1+meter+in+feet
You'd expect that, but I'm kinda sure he's not and that simply disappoints me.

Not really sure what that means, but if you'll check your example above you'll find you multiplied feet by 3.28 rather than meters as you were describing. The math you listed disproves your statement.

If you want a awesome setup for FPV... there is no other option than DJI Lightbridge. The guy who had his drone taken down at the L.A. Kings game was using a non-Lightbridge solution and now it cost him at least $1,000.

lucid111 said:
If you want a awesome setup for FPV... there is no other option than DJI Lightbridge. The guy who had his drone taken down at the L.A. Kings game was using a non-Lightbridge solution and now it cost him at least $1,000.

You crack me up. How can you be certain that he didn't have Lightbridge? Besides that, this case was certainly pilot error for flying that low over a crowd. I'm sorry, but that guy deserved to have his quad taken away.

Also, I dont' think many people on this forum want to spend that kind of money on FPV setup. I certainly think it's on option, but considering the cost it's not the best option.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik