New Flytrex CAN-Bis cable

Reaction score
Flytrex CAN-BUS Adapter Benefits:
1.A2 Support - Using the new CAN-BUS adapter, Flytrex Live 3G can now be installed on the DJI A2 flight controller.
2.Plug-n-Play - Installation using the adapter is 100% plug-n-play, no soldering required.
3.Extended Real-Time Telemetry and Logging - When used with the new adapter the Live 3G logs new data about your flight and aircraft (compass, heading and more).
4.Naza 2 and Phantom 2 Compatible - Enjoy plug-n-play installation and extended logging and telemetry data with your current setup.
5.Expandable - The Adapter includes its own CAN-BUS socket allowing you to connect other CAN-BUS modules in a row, integrating seamlessly with your existing systems.
http://www.flytrex.com/shop/cables/

So what are the extended logging and telemetry data available wit the new CAN-Bus cable. Also why did I just pay $10 for the regular cable when this was right around the corner. :(

-Scott

if they haven't shipped your regular cable i'm sure they'll cancel the order so you can update to the can-bus cable (they've always been very helpful with me). I understand heading has been added to the telemetry

I would email them. They were great taking care of similar issues I had.
So, where does this plug into? I didn't see any pictures on flytrex site

For some reason I have tried three different windows laptops and I am not being able to open the programmer application any one ?

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419931166.782128.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419931166.782128.jpg
    277.5 KB · Views: 515
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419931180.982376.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419931180.982376.jpg
    422.5 KB · Views: 474
sbarton said:
Anyone got any discount codes for Flytrex accessories? I ordered the DJI cable when it first came out, but want to get the Can Bus cable.

-Scott

The CAN-BUS cable doesn't work with the P2V+.

They DO NOT make one for the vPlus yet. The plug on the end is different. The plan is to eventually make one though.

Btw, don't forget, you need to see either the "+" or "Plus" when buying for the vPlus.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik