new flashing light sequence within airport zones?

Reaction score
Ok just got my vision back from 3 weeks away in dji hospital in germany. I've had mental compass readings in the imu of ove 7500 but I finally resolved that down to around 1800. Ive updated to the latest 3.2 firmware and the latest android app. Took it out for its first flight today and after I get my rapid green flashing lights for gps lock I am getting 8 sats on my app but my vision is slow flashing green lights and then rapid red lights. I'm about 6km from Dublin airport so im just inside the boundaries and I can get to 85 metres before the new height limit kicks in on the phone. Havent had the chance to fly outside the airport zone but I will do over the weekend but what I want to know is before the update I got the sat lock with rapid green lights and then it stayed on slow green lights, are the rapid red lights after the slow green lights now normal because im in the airport zone. Gps works fine when flying, she stays in place and RTH works like before.

sounds like you're in Naza-M mode. They probably did that at the factory when servicing it.

You can adjust the height and radius limits in the software.

I've always been in Naza mode, and when you are in an airport zone you cant go above the height set in the new no fly zone areas. What im asking is there a new sequence of lights when you are within in the 5 mile radius of an airport?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik