New Firmware v3.12

I should update my P2 sometime. I haven't done it since July last year. Anyone else leave theirs as is?

I haven't. I'm still operating with main controller at 3.06, PC Assistant at 3.2, and Android app at 1.052.
I also have my iPad running the 1.042.

I'll never be accused of trying to "keep up with the Jones's".

Any advice with this new data?
I have new data on my problem.
I have set the Phantom in Naza-m Mode, so if I set it in Atti, I can take off it with out problem and after that I set it on GPS and it look much more stable, but if I set on GPS before take of, it is difficult to take off (it tends to flip back), and after take off, it make going up and down and to the sides.

Thanks!

At this point I would if it were mine re install the assistant in my pc then reinstall firmware updates with assistant 1 by 1, till all are done including camera update if applies.

basically start over

reboot and the redo the IMU advance cal when it is cool.

also re do the rc calibrate directly to the rc with rc assistant in pc
then re calibrate the rc with the assistant program.

good luck

Reactions: JavierSiavck
Thanks Kirk!
I will try it and let you know what hapens.

At this point I would if it were mine re install the assistant in my pc then reinstall firmware updates with assistant 1 by 1, till all are done including camera update if applies.

basically start over

reboot and the redo the IMU advance cal when it is cool.

also re do the rc calibrate directly to the rc with rc assistant in pc
then re calibrate the rc with the assistant program.

good luck

Well i have had the drone for about a year now, i did upgraded up to ver 3.04 or 3.06, but did not like the restrictions, so i went back to 1.08 and stayed there, what ypu can try is going to droneslinger.com, there you can find different software version for the phantom 2, try installing the version you like, good luck

Sana

Tried to downgrade to 1.08 too, but software doesn't let me, only 3.12 available, :confused:

Tried to downgrade to 1.08 too, but software doesn't let me, only 3.12 available, :confused:
Yea I did try again to go back and could at the beginning but not now . Trying them both back and forth though at the beginning I really didn't see no differnce's at all and have not had any issue's with it . Some seem to but I haven't !.......so far :eek:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers