New Firmware Upgrades for Battery a Plus!

Reaction score
I read this in the DJI Site.

Firmware Updates on October 31
Overview:
a) DJI Smart Battery firmware updated to v2.6.
b) DJI Phantom Assistant updated to v3.6.
Major New Features
a) Battery cell warning added to the VISION app that alerts users if battery issues are detected. Browse
battery cell warning history in the VISION app.
b) New auto-discharging feature to address to address the swelling problem of fully charged battery when
it is stored for an extended period. The auto-discharging function will start automatically if the battery
does not operate in 10 days.
c) Battery cell damages detection feature added.
d) New battery cell balancing feature to extend battery life.

Special Notes:
1. Update DJI Smart Battery firmware to v2.6 through Phantom Assistant v3.6.
2. The new battery firmware v2.6.0.0 does not support battery with loader of v1.3.0.0 or firmware of v1.6.0.0.

Read all the release notes here....

http://download.dji-innovations.com/dow ... tes_en.pdf

RB

Seriously...
Thanks for the reminder. I will check if my new fully charged firmware 2.6 battery will start discharging tonight after 10 days of storage..

Stile2112 said:
Is the rock that you live under heavy??

Yes, I guess I do. It has been a long time ago that this upgrade was announced. Like 10 days ago. I don't get the comment, I must have been hit in the head with a rock.

RB

RedBaron said:
Stile2112 said:

Yes, I guess I do. It has been a long time ago that this upgrade was announced. Like 10 days ago. I don't get the comment, I must have been hit in the head with a rock.

RB

There has been hundreds of posts here on this and the firmware updates.

Look here, discussion, news etc.

RedBaron said:
Stile2112 said:

RB

Sorry RB, just me being a smart ***... Rest assured, "ANY" information that is released by DJI about our Phantoms is posted on these forums within minutes.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub