New Firmware Updates on Nov 28

Reaction score
Geert said:
Firmware Updates on Nov 28
Overview:
a) Central board firmware updated to v1.0.2.10.
Major New Features
a) Fixed potential gimbal issues that may arise when the remote controller signal is lost.

Geert./.
Hope it is a real fix and not another way to wipe out 7th channel for P2V. Just like their battery kill update.

Ok ..what sim card do you have in your tk 102b tracker..I have the same one and have spent a week of Tuesdays trying to get it to work..hope you don't say t mobile. .thanks

Would anyone please elaborate on which buttons your pressing for a screen shot ? ? I'm on android, but have an I phone 4.. just curious. .still trying to figure out how to record flight data like I have seen on u tube. .

turbodronepilot said:
Would anyone please elaborate on which buttons your pressing for a screen shot ? ? I'm on android, but have an I phone 4.. just curious. .still trying to figure out how to record flight data like I have seen on u tube. .
on my iPhone 5s if you press the top lock button & the home button together it takes a snapshot of the screen

And it makes a camera sound and the screen flashes so you know its been saved in the photo album.
This has worked since iPhone 3G, iirc.

On some Android phones you can simply slide your hand across the screen to take a screen shot.

For android phones it's the same as iPhones to take a screenshot. Home plus lock button and you got a screenshot in your gallery of photos now.

Just to be clear. This new firmware gets DL to the PTV2 via the USB?

Geert said:
To make a screen shot, just press the on/off button together with the home button on your iPhone/iPad. Thats it, no need to enable anything else. :D

Geert./.
That is another reason I like my tablet. It has four "buttons" on the bottom and the far right is "screen shot." It is an Android. :)

Now that we know how to take a screen shot :lol:. Just kidding.
With the firmware, I have a Phantom 2+ version3. Is this for that? The reason I ask, when I bought mine a week ago the tech at the store told me not to update as there were problems & they were going to come out with new firmware hopefully soon. I just do not know if this was what I was waiting for.

NO Issues. I updated my P2V+ two days ago, and immediately went for a short test flight. Everything worked just fine.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31