New firmware update 1.5.70 for P3S

ill go out and due one more test flight

Reactions: Squirrel!
ok went outside flew around went out 2500 feet hit rth work great tried other functions everything went smooth plus winds at 20 mph funny thing was had bird up to 47mph going with wind guess sport mode for standard lol

PHANTOM 3 STANDARD Release Note © 2016 DJI. All Rights Reserved.
Overview
1. All-in-One firmware Version: v1.5.70
2. DJI GO app iOS Version: v2.7.1
3. DJI GO app Android Version: v2.7.2

What’s New
1. Improved aircraft stability through optimized flight controller logic.
2. Optimized gimbal parameters.

Notes  DO NOT turn off the remote controller or exit DJI GO app during the update process.

ok went outside flew around went out 2500 feet hit rth work great tried other functions everything went smooth plus winds at 20 mph funny thing was had bird up to 47mph going with wind guess sport mode for standard lol
LOL. Thanks for the comment. I will try to update it. Cross fingers for no errors ;)

Updated it and still having issues with the camera losing communication with RC after 10 secs of powering up. It's like it's stuck in update mode. Recently installed new ribbon cable and new gimbal base main board bc plastic ribbon cable clip came broke. I get live video feed but camera droops and cannot communicate with controller unless I restart it and it lasts only a few secs

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Spent an hr with chat support and went through update process. Chat support told me to email support bc it still wasn't solved. Looked at hidden logs and seems like a it's stuck trying to update itself upon starting. Is there a way to reset p3s to factory settings?

Spent an hr with chat support and went through update process. Chat support told me to email support bc it still wasn't solved. Looked at hidden logs and seems like a it's stuck trying to update itself upon starting. Is there a way to reset p3s to factory settings?

No way to reset p3s to factory settings :( You tried reset control link and wifi?

i had no problem with it seems like a great update only time i see people having problems is aircraft has been crashed or don't wait for update long enough to load usually user problem

Updated and tested. Everything worked fine except the problem which appeared after last update (Can`t regain RC signal after "Signal lost"). Need to restart aircraft to get signal back.

Reactions: Squirrel!
i had 10 in my room was crazy

Reactions: Sky Media Drones
Any ideas what could cause a problem?
When I go too far I obviously lose RC signal, RTH hit and aircraft goes home. When it comes near me I still got 0 RC sginal. However I can control aircraft, but status says "signal lost:, I can`t do some features like start recording or take a photo unless I restart aircraft and regain signal.

Reactions: Sky Media Drones
When I go too far I obviously lose RC signal, RTH hit and aircraft goes home. When it comes near me I still got 0 RC sginal. However I can control aircraft, but status says "signal lost:, I can`t do some features like start recording or take a photo unless I restart aircraft and regain signal.
In the last update (1.4.70) I had that problem twice, the fix was restart my tablet and works again. Seems software problem because I never lost control.

Somebody, mentioned here, that it is good to reconnect RC with drone again.... I mean pair RC and P3S with the small button on the bottom of aircraft.

Reactions: gvsukids
In the last update (1.4.70) I had that problem twice, the fix was restart my tablet and works again. Seems software problem because I never lost control.
And you did not need to restart you aircraft?
Somebody, mentioned here, that it is good to reconnect RC with drone again.... I mean pair RC and P3S with the small button on the bottom of aircraft.
It did not help.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj