New Firmware Tomorrow???

My sources say it will be released as soon as Elvis returns to the building.

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: bobmyers
OK, is tomorrow the new firmware update?

I read somewhere on either this forum or DJI's forum that tomorrow was supposed to be the firmware release date that unscrews this whole god-awful mess.

To those who updated with no issues; please ignore this post. We are all glad that you were able to spin the cylinder and put the gun to your P3 and pulled the trigger and it went "click" instead of blowing your shiny brand-new $1,400.00 toy into oblivion.

Seriously: Just because 55% of the new P3 owners got cancer with the firmware update doesn't mean we all wish the remaining 44%-45% P3 owners got the "firmware cancer" too.

Or was the poster that said the new firmware fix was being released 7/15 just talking out of their "fanny" (did I get in trouble for saying "fanny"?)
Cancer! It's a UAV .... a slight overreaction. Hopefully non of your family members will get cancer otherwise you'll feel that your analogy is biting you on your a55 ... or fanny!

Reactions: AirApparent
Strange. For me I had to update. It wouldn't let me fly without doing it.
It comes up on the status screen when you fire up the controller, app, and phantom.. You just have to ignore the warning and shut down the status screen after you have checked everything else. It will still fly.. but if you upgraded, you will have to live with it until the next upgrade is released which is supposed to be yesterday, no today, I hope , tomorrow. It is just a waiting game now.

Cancer! It's a UAV .... a slight overreaction. Hopefully non of your family members will get cancer otherwise you'll feel that your analogy is biting you on your a55 ... or fanny!
As a matter of fact, my mom died of cancer when I was 8, that's more than I'd like to say about my personal life in an internet forum, but you brought it up so I guess you picked the absolute last person on earth you should have vented your micro-aggression to. Sorry if I "offended" you by daring to ask when a simple roll-back will be released. Been there, done that, not impressed with yours because I've got my own.

OK, possibly a bad choice of words on my part. The firmware "AIDS" actually sounds more appropriate. My P3Pro worked fine coming out of the box and then the firmware "update" that was given by the trusted manufacturer <CoC Violation> it and destroyed it.

Now, who did I pez-off this time?

Does DJI plant trolls in the forums just to try to shut us up?

Still waiting for that update that was supposed to be here today (yesterday)

Last edited:
As a matter of fact, my mom died of cancer when I was 8, that's more than I'd like to say about my personal life in an internet forum, but you brought it up so I guess you picked the absolute last person on earth you should have vented your micro-aggression to. Sorry if I "offended" you by daring to ask when a simple roll-back will be released. Been there, done that, not impressed with yours because I've got my own.

OK, possibly a bad choice of words on my part. The firmware "AIDS" actually sounds more appropriate. My P3Pro worked fine coming out of the box and then the firmware "update" that was given by the trusted manufacturer <CoC Violation> it and destroyed it.

Now, who did I pez-off this time?

Does DJI plant trolls in the forums just to try to shut us up?

Still waiting for that update that was supposed to be here today (yesterday)[/QUOTE/]
I've had kidney cancer twice ... it's not offensive to me to hear the word. I just mean you need to put things in perspective

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31