New Firmware Released for Phantom Vision

i did install 1.1.9 v1 then 1.1.9 v2 ... did not see any difference in camera even if the two firmware.bin are different

my best guess is that they did not change the firmware itself but only the part that actually write the firmware in the camera flash memory

urgno said:
i did install 1.1.9 v1 then 1.1.9 v2 ... did not see any difference in camera even if the two firmware.bin are different

my best guess is that they did not change the firmware itself but only the part that actually write the firmware in the camera flash memory

I don't know what the heck they did... I finally applied it yesterday before flying and all seemed to go well. I was hoping that the issue with the magenta slider being turned up in the DNG would be fixed but apparently it was not. In addition, each time I stopped video to take a still shot, I noticed that before my video feed came back there was a flash of purple on my phone screen... almost as if the video feed gets corrupted momentarily... Without release notes from them, who knows what they changed without telling us :|

mikeboruta said:
Blackdragan said:
After you edit PHANTOM VISION FC200.lcp file, how do you save the text edited file as a .lcp? When I hit save in the text editor it just shows the PHANTOM VISION FC200 file as a text file and I do not see a way to change it to a .lcp. If I try to save it as a text file it just says the Pantom Vision FC200.lcp already exists and does not allow me to overwrite the existing file. This total foreign to me, so any detailed help would greatly be appreciated. Thanks!

You need to change the file extension to .lcp after you save it. (Use "Get Info" on a Mac).

Or, just download the modified .lcp file I put in Dropbox:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1921655/PHANTOM VISION FC200.lcp

If it won't allow you to overwrite the existing file try saving it to your desktop first, deleting the original, and moving the one from your desktop to the proper location.

THANKS for the link!

Ok maiden flight today using brand new Epson Moverio BT-200

Conditions: Sun but a little windy
All worked well in theory (on the kitchen table and on the garden table take off point)
Great camera image and camera movement, 11 sats loads of battery power in everything.

On take of picture via the glasses immediately locked, froze and pixelated.
But exploring the card shows that the camera took some great footage.
It's just a shame I couldn't see what the camera was seeing.

So what have I done wrong?
All comment and input welcome

Mr. BlueSky

Mr Blue Sky said:
Ok maiden flight today using brand new Epson Moverio BT-200

Conditions: Sun but a little windy
All worked well in theory (on the kitchen table and on the garden table take off point)
Great camera image and camera movement, 11 sats loads of battery power in everything.

On take of picture via the glasses immediately locked, froze and pixelated.
But exploring the card shows that the camera took some great footage.
It's just a shame I couldn't see what the camera was seeing.

So what have I done wrong?
All comment and input welcome

Mr. BlueSky

This Thread is long abandoned. Over a year old, 6 months since last post.... your issue is with the Moviero right?
Perhaps start a new thread. I don't think anyone will see it here, not for the goggles anyway.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers