New firmware - RC Signal Lost

Reaction score
I need help with this please....

I updated a new P3P last night and have been grounded by this RC Signal Lost. The video streams but the yellow lights on the flyer are flashing. The RC turns on with green light.

I would be thankful for any assistance please.

Screamjet

Try relinking the remote controller like this:

P
Try relinking the remote controller like this:

Phantom Help.

In watching the video, it talks about linking the RC with the mobile device with a cable? I can't do that as my IPad does not connect with the USB end of the RC cable. And, the light on my RC are green, I am able to stream video however, the Red message on the App sais: RC Signal Lost.

Screamjet

You can also link the remote controller like this.

How are you able to see video without connecting the cable between your mobile device and remote controller?

You can also link the remote controller like this.

How are you able to see video without connecting the cable between your mobile device and remote controller?

I connect my IPad 2 to the Wifi of the RC and use the App to control the P3P. Sorry about the tech barrier, I am new to all this and trying my best.

In the original post above, you stated you have a P3P (Phantom 3 Professional). Now, you're leading me to believe you have a P3S (Phantom 3 Standard).

If you really do have a P3S, then try linking your remote controller like this.

Reactions: Flier
In the original post above, you stated you have a P3P (Phantom 3 Professional). Now, you're leading me to believe you have a P3S (Phantom 3 Standard).

If you really do have a P3S, then try linking your remote controller like this.
Thank you, I do have a Standard, it was my mistake to state P3P. Frustration as finding a fix is the explanation. I appreciate your help. :)

I need help with this please....

I updated a new P3P last night and have been grounded by this RC Signal Lost. The video streams but the yellow lights on the flyer are flashing. The RC turns on with green light.

I would be thankful for any assistance please.

Screamjet
Hi,

I am new also - I have a Standard and updated yesterday, now no RC Signal. Have you had any luck yet ?

Cheers

Paul

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues