New Firmware - No issues!

Reaction score
After some reservation, I upgraded to the latest firmware for both of my P3Ps. I fly in cold temps (teens to 30s F lately). I never had a battery issue as some have had. I keep the battery data present on the main screen (and I recently designated my C2 button to pop up the battery data with ease). My biggest concern with updating the firmware was the ability to accelerate rapidly. After much contemplation, I figured that I would make the move and upgrade especially since I'm sure future firmware upgrades will require us to make this upgrade as a prerequisite.

Anyway, I flew today (in the cold) after I upgraded, and I had no problems. I was able to accelerate vertically and horizontally without any noticeable limitations.

My recommendation is to upgrade the firmware and also monitor the battery voltage (and temperature) to ensure that you don't "over accelerate" and draw too much current.

Good luck!

~gumby

Would you mind sharing your .txt flight log?

After waiting for the "I upgraded and it flew away" posts to quiet down, I also upgraded with NO issues. I'm new to this and flying conservatively, but I have had no major problems as of yet. Now, flying in "atti" mode is going to take a bit more practice.......

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1