New firmware, Lag on IPhone 6+...this is new??!

Reaction score
I've notice since I've uploaded the new firmware on my P3A my Iphone seems laggy. It never used to be this way. Always ran very smooth.

I have the 32 Channel Hack, but regardless it continues to lag much more than before.

Anyone else having this issue???

*fyi I have 5.7gb of storage space on my iPhone

I've notice since I've uploaded the new firmware on my P3A my Iphone seems laggy. It never used to be this way. Always ran very smooth.

I have the 32 Channel Hack, but regardless it continues to lag much more than before.

Anyone else having this issue???

*fyi I have 5.7gb of storage space on my iPhone
I took mine out to fly this afternoon and was also experiencing lag. I am on IPad Air 3. Same here, mine was never laggy before-- good signal radio and video, but none the less -- lagging.

I also lag notice too, but i can`t confirm it 100%.

It was when recording at 2.7k on the Advanced...

Can be shure....the weather has been very bad here...need more tests.

I took mine out to fly this afternoon and was also experiencing lag. I am on IPad Air 3. Same here, mine was never laggy before-- good signal radio and video, but none the less -- lagging.
I had the exact same problem. I've used mine with an iPhone 6, iPad mini 3 and an iPad Air 2 on the older firmware and never had any problems. Since I upgraded to 1.4.1 I get lag on the phone and iPad mini, the iPad Air fairs a little better. I hope they fix this soon.

If you had upgraded to iOS 9 there are some issues for some.

Sent from my PT beating heart

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.