New firmware for P3S?

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Just saw a notification for new firmware for the P3S pop up from an app I have installed called "firmware update notification"?

I missed the content of the update in the notification as it disappeared, was keen to see the issues fixed/enhancements list..,

Can anyone post it? It was 1.8.xxxx or something.....

PS I'm waiting for delivery of my P3S so I would like to know what has/hasn't been fixed before my maiden flight! [emoji16]

I'm really enjoying this forum!, tonnes of great content and an equal amount of experienced pilots willing to help us less experienced....

Awesome stuff!

Cheers

Warren

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Reactions: AllDubyas
My update failed at 40% and now just get a loud annoying beep. Reformatted SD card no help.
When upgrade failed it told me to try again but app does not give option to upgrade now.

Mine hung up at 40% for a couple of minutes, then completed.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

this fixed mine with same problem.

I updated, did not read release notes but saw no difference in flight characteristics.

The iPhone app told me there was new firmware available just today, can't see a manual download any where.
I did just read there is a possibility that 1.7.9 damages the hardware and hence the no rc signal issue. Dji are asking folks to RMA the units. 1.8.10 does not seem to fix this issue.

The iPhone app told me there was new firmware available just today, can't see a manual download any where.
I did just read there is a possibility that 1.7.9 damages the hardware and hence the no rc signal issue. Dji are asking folks to RMA the units. 1.8.10 does not seem to fix this issue.

What does RMA mean? Sorry for my ignorance.

Reactions: miskairal

Could you post a link to that information?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20