New Firmware date is set.

Guy's?
It's all ready been tested till the birds came home. :)
By many many pilots not only DJI but the Litchi Guy's too in a way.
The goal now is going to be hand holding for a few day's after release for those that have trouble doing FIRMWARE updates.
Hoping they release some Documentation, why the have not yet go figure?
Waiting is fine but the testing is complete.
We will have a few detractors that seem to figure out how to screw things up but we all know them by now. ;) Party Poopers :)

Enjoy the long weekend if you have it off.
View attachment 29677
I'm Scouting today for our Dispersed Camping spots in the Jeep.
Do some before Upgrade flying. Camp out in the Wilderness.
View attachment 29679
And 4X4ing! :) with the MANGO TANGO MACHINE!

Off topic, but my jeep taken from my phantom 3. So it is phantom related. lol.
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1441484552.373168.jpg

It is. 5 shot exposure.

Nicely done. PS CC?

BTW ... I am STILL looking at a Jeep. My midlife crisis at 50 nearly demanded it, but my more sober brain at 58 doesn't want to pay for the gas. I may still go for it once my current vehicle goes the way of my old P1.

No. No pinstripes.

Mine has tons! :) did a mile on the Pacific Crest Hiking trail by accident once, :) It's okay it's a Jeep!
Cheers... Found My place for going tonight did 3 hours of of road scouting this morning now back to pack up.
Have a good Weekend....
Packed My P3P and my Syma X5c witch will get more use.

John K. ,very good but yours wasn't the update I read. I retract my comment and thank DJI for listening to their customers needs. And PS, I just sold my 2014 wrangler unlimited Rubicon for a PROFIT. Added almost 20k in aftermarket goodies including 35's and a complete AEV transformation. At 53 it was a handful to operate on a daily basis and I was getting around 14 MPG. That jeep holds its value better than ANY current model produced bar none. It's the only car where much like bikers, people wave to you.......in the end it was a bit too much for an every day car and swapping roofs etc. so I sold it. Glad I got it out of my system though. It sold on eBay in 3 hours and a nice guy 3 states away bought,it,sight unseen.

Last edited:
I've be reading about new waypoints in the DJI app, stating the need to save flights to have waypoints...

Please correct if this is wrong:
"Waypoints – You will be able to input points on a map and tell it at which height it should fly past the waypoint, allowing you to concentrate on pointing the camera to frame the angle you want to capture. You will be able to save the flights and recall them at a later date to allow you to fly the same route again at a later date"

It seems that there are a bit more options here...

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj