New firmware??? Can't take off

Reaction score
Just went to take off at 6am and it won't let me saying new firmware is available for the p3 standard. Need to check this out. I'm flying a p3p

Just went to take off at 6am and it won't let me saying new firmware is available for the p3 standard. Need to check this out. I'm flying a p3p

Keep us up to date Mal. thanks for the heads up. Some of us will be heading out on Summer Vacation.

Reactions: Mal_PV2_Ireland
Haha I got karma big time just after I took off. Lost the p3p into the sea 4km away from but I got it back. Just posted the video

I bet you also were trying to lift off with the wrong stick, I know because I did that myself once.

You are correct.. I dont.... I try to be selective about the people using the forum.... every now and again I get it wrong....but thanks for taking time out to let me know you view.
The only view I expressed was that almost every forum has some amount of "edginess?" to it. It seems to be the norm nowadays. I wasn't condoning the name-calling.

I gathered that and replied as above... but thanks for taking time out to let me know you view.
was a genuine gesture for your comments. I really do not frequent forums and only joined this as one being "dedicated" to the DJI Phantom - a P3P in my case purchased exactly two week ago today!
Not being any forum regular - some terms and abbreviations I simply do not under stand - hence
( I am a ) Newbie! AMD? ie sorry means nothing to me would you explain please?
"twittered" it down to much I think!!

Good Christ. This is worse than the BMW forums.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl