New firmware 15/03/3016

iam just upgrade today, no change but my p3s more agile and more strenght signal bar (in my case H=260, D=510 "meter" still get fullbar) for long range. P-GPS mode only. not yet for Atti and F mode.

sory about my bad english

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

iam just upgrade today, no change but my p3s more agile and more strenght signal bar (in my case H=260, D=510 "meter" still get fullbar) for long range. P-GPS mode only. not yet for Atti and F mode.

sory about my bad english

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app
Witam! Jestes z Polski?

Reactions: 66Fury
Just done update completed restarted the aircraft and remote and went to check the version on the app it shows N/A. Anyone has this problem also is there something I done wrong

Attachments

• 1458234908301.jpg
    1458234908301.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 410
Just done update completed restarted the aircraft and remote and went to check the version on the app it shows N/A. Anyone has this problem also is there something I done wrong
Mine shows the same.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

After updating I had to relink my controller to the aircraft, but the camera/gimbal no longer makes the annoying noise

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

I had many issues with distance/range and having to calibrate the compass as many as 10X before a flight. After email support, they advised me to relink the r/c and bird. Before I was lucky to get 400 ft. in distance, after the relink, I was able to get 1400 ft. before losing control and it doing the scary RTH (which has always worked for me).

I'm upgrading as I type, and see it's a 2 step process! (part 2 is 99%) BYE

I have 2 batteries, I'm wondering if I'll have to update the other battery too?
Answer: No, I didn't have to update the 2nd battery

Last edited:
I had many issues with distance/range and having to calibrate the compass as many as 10X before a flight. After email support, they advised me to relink the r/c and bird. Before I was lucky to get 400 ft. in distance, after the relink, I was able to get 1400 ft. before losing control and it doing the scary RTH (which has always worked for me).

I'm upgrading as I type, and see it's a 2 step process! (part 2 is 99%) BYE

I have 2 batteries, I'm wondering if I'll have to update the other battery too?
Always has been

Went for a quick flight in front of my house, lost it after about 800 feet high, but what is just as bad,when I downloaded the video to my computer, it reset the file number back to DJI_0001 - Where is that f-n setting so the files go in sequence !@#$%^&*(

EDIT: Can't find it for the life of me.... even in the manual!

Last edited:
Went for a quick flight in front of my house, lost it after about 800 feet high, but what is just as bad,when I downloaded the video to my computer, it reset the file number back to DJI_0001 - Where is that f-n setting so the files go in sequence !@#$%^&*(

EDIT: Can't find it for the life of me.... even in the manual!
While connected to the Phantom, open the Go app, and connect to camera, then on the right (android I am assuming) above the shutter button etc is a menu. Open that, and there's 3 options at the top. I believe that it's under the wrench icon. Scroll down, and there's the option for it.
Somehow mine got switched a week ago, and I had to snap off 115 pics to get the new pics in order numerically too the old ones in the folder where I store them.

Reactions: MisterSoftee
i guess we all need to sell our standards and move to advanced or professional, we just going to have an endless issue with this range . I feel DJI needs to step up and either upgrade the modules in the craft and remote I think this is a hardware issue and not a FW issue

Why? Seems like the only people not having any doubts or issues with firmware are standard owners, those running fw older than dirt that is!

While connected to the Phantom, open the Go app, and connect to camera, then on the right (android I am assuming) above the shutter button etc is a menu. Open that, and there's 3 options at the top. I believe that it's under the wrench icon. Scroll down, and there's the option for it.
Somehow mine got switched a week ago, and I had to snap off 115 pics to get the new pics in order numerically too the old ones in the folder where I store them.

Wow, Thanks so much mdowney58! That's the one place I didn't look. BTW I have a dedicated iPad mini just for the bird, but it was in the same place you described.

Always has been

Did you try unlinking the bird and r/c, then relinking them.... It worked for me.... Well, made it MUCH better.

This is from the email...:

Per signal lost,please try:
1.relink drone with rc as following:
Phantom 3 Tutorials -How to link the Phantom 3 Standard and Remote Controller

2.reset wifi according to Page 26 of user manual here:Phantom 3 Standard – 技術參數, 常見問題, 使用者手冊,教學視頻,DJI GO | DJI

I read that all fw has to downloaded in order. You cant skip one. And some of the downloads are not completely downloading

hello everybody,
facing a problem and in need of assistance
got a new tablet for my phantom 3 standard and following the dji go app installation it asked to upgrade firmware,
so far so good
firmware upgrade failed and it gave me such message
now when I turn on the phantom the gymbal does the usual movements but it does not give out the three beeps it used to give. It does the movements in silence and when it is done then it starts emitting distinct loud beeps nonstop
any idea what I might have done wrong???

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik