New firmware 1.7.8 (01.07.0082) P3S

Where did you get it from then?

You have that link on your own PC somewhere too ;) If you dig deep enough you'll find more than this.
Don't worry. It's not fake or anything. The link is actually what the application is using to connect if you are beta tester.

Reactions: rellinb
See here. Note that this is not an official release, so you update using this version at your own risk.
Understood - appreciate the link!
I want to see if this fixes some range issues as well. Even with the DBS Mod installed, Im not achieving what I should be with the standard.

Reactions: mike710_0
Note that there was also an update to DJI GO for iOS earlier today (v2.8.5). Maybe the new firmware is related to this?

The release notes for the iOS app:
1. Added support for Zenmuse Z3
2. Optimized Facebook Live streaming, minimizing grey screen and lag issues
3. Impoved Flight Records, adding Obstacle Avoidance status data and real-time location information.

Note:The flight records cannot be synced to DJI GO on other platform because of the improvement. This problem will be soon fixed when we update on other platforms.​

Reactions: SaskeBaby
Maybe I'll hold off, I see there was an Adv/Pro official firmware released (yesterday?), so Im going to assume this one is right around the corner, especially with the updated App.

Reactions: mike.alexander

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.