P3 Firmware New Firmware ?? 1.28

Reaction score
Hi guys I just got a advanced and it came with 1.5 firmware

my mate said don't upgrade to the latest as it cuts out our range is this correct

can anyone post the 1.18 firmware I was told this is a stable winner ?

Thanks in advanced ;)

satchY

Hi guys I just got a advanced and it came with 1.5 firmware
my mate said don't upgrade to the latest as it cuts out our range is this correct?
No .. the latest firmware has a few glitches but cutting the range down isn't one of them.
Phantoms running the current firmware still go a long way.

Reactions: satchy
No .. the latest firmware has a few glitches but cutting the range down isn't one of them.
Phantoms running the current firmware still go a long way.
Well... I can say that after going to 1.2.8 my video range is affected. I start to get loss of video at 2000'.

There are many variables that can have an effect on video range and plenty of flyers have noticed no difference.
What kind of variables? I'm flying on flat terrain with a clear LOS and no power lines or other factors. Flying about 100' and 2000' and I get the out of video range message. Is there a way to change the video channel? Somewhere I think that was mentioned but I haven't checked on that.

What kind of variables? I'm flying on flat terrain with a clear LOS and no power lines or other factors. Flying about 100' and 2000' and I get the out of video range message. Is there a way to change the video channel? Somewhere I think that was mentioned but I haven't checked on that.
What are the ambient temps... Is your tablet getting hot?

Using my iPhone 6. Outside temp 90F. Do not think the phone is getting too hot. Haven't checked though.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31