New Firmware 1.2.503 for Phantom 4

This is only for P4 or is it for RC and batterys update?
I updated my via dji assistant, dont see RC update when phone connected with RC...

Anyone having issues downloading the firmware? It's stuck at 0%, then pauses itself over and over. No progress. :/

I installed via DJI assistant on PC with no issues. I just haven't received a RC/battery firmware popup on DJI GO but someone above has said it was a update for the bird only.

I did my test flight and to be honest there is a significant difference! No altitude drops at all! I did an IMU calibration after the update everything went suberp! 21 minutes flight without any issues! The weather conditions are pretty extrem here it's 36 celsius (97F) but no issues.

I didn't know what you were all talking about either. I haven't had my 4 but a couple of months but luckily, I have never seen what you're talking about and I've upgraded now so hopefully I never will.

Last edited:
I didn't know what you were all talking about either. I haven't had my 4 but a couple of months but luckily, I have never seen what you're talking about and I've upgraded now so hopefully I never will.
"LuckyFlayer" :D
This issue was anoying for lot of us...

Reactions: WilsonFlyer

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.