New Features?

Reaction score
Does anybody know if DJI plans to implement any new features to the P3P of any kind? I miss the days of hearing rumors and then seeing it come to pass. How cool it was to get the new flight modes, running to show my wife like my kid does when he's unlocked something on his Xbox, only to have her roll her eyes and walk away in pure disgust! Lol, Unfortunately, I haven't heard about anything new other then firmware in quite some time. If anybody knows of anything please share with the collective. Thanks
-Matt

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Does anybody know if DJI plans to implement any new features to the P3P of any kind? I miss the days of hearing rumors and then seeing it come to pass. How cool it was to get the new flight modes, running to show my wife like my kid does when he's unlocked something on his Xbox, only to have her roll her eyes and walk away in pure disgust! Lol, Unfortunately, I haven't heard about anything new other then firmware in quite some time. If anybody knows of anything please share with the collective. Thanks
-Matt

The P4 has been out for months; I don't see them having any incentive to give us P3 people any new features. The good news is that other people are. Litchi for one

As mentioned in the pervious post, Litchi is offering object tracking mode as well as a nice panorama mode which I have been using a lot lately. I wouldn't count on DJi implementing anything groundbreaking from this point on for our P3P.

After DJI releases a new model, they usually don't add new features to older models. We are most likely only going to see releases if bugs needs to be fixed.

Thank you guys for the info. I guess I will turn my focus to what the FAA is doing concerning commercial drone applications and the ever illusive FAA certified UAV pilot license.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj