New features?

I think with the launch of the DJi Inspire 1 this week they are moving up market. Inspire looks great and they have added new features such as 360deg camera range but what price ? So I believe no further development of our models in the future. You may find add on's from other companies...

It'd be a real shame if DJI move away from the hobbyist side, after all they wouldn't be where they are now if it wasn't for us.

I think that the inspire 1 is just that....the "1". There is obviously infinite room for a "2". Maybe 20 years from now, they will have a direct brain interface with no propellers, but rather gravity repellers.

Regardless - the Inspire 1 is about $3k, which still qualifies it for a "serious hobbiest" level of drone. Sure, that is a lot of money to a lot of people - but it is still NOT a lot of money to a lot of people - it's about right in the middle. I have a Phantom Vision 2+ and I love it. I'm going to upgrade to the new 5.8 MHz radio, and I'll probably buy an Inspire 2 or 3 down the road. For now, the Phantom Vision 2+ is hard to beat for reliability, durability and overall function for the price.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31