New Fat HD Shark Goggles Coming

Reaction score
Fellow P3 pilots...

Looks like Fat Shark will be releasing new Dominator HD V2 goggles in the next 30 - 60 days. This was announced at the recent National Drone Racing Championships last week in Sacramento and confirmed to me by a US dealer.

I am really looking forward to this as the original Dominator HD's were good but needed some improvement such as the glass lenses used in the Dominator V2's.

Even though I use a Body Guardz anti glare screen on my iPad Mini 3 and a sun screen I still have a hard time seeing the video feed during bright days. I really enjoy the immersive FPV experience so I am looking forward to pairing the new goggles with the HDMI board. I have tried the HeadPlay HD goggles and they have a nice cinematic visual experience, but not the quality of really good goggles.

I have been extending my flight radius with my P3 but I have reached the point where I just don't want to go any further without 100% glare free video.

I have heard that the street price will be $500 for the base HD goggles, but I have not confirmed this.

:harry

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31