(New) Dynamic Home Point

j69chevelle said:
Sorry, I'll avoid the acronyms.

- S2 switch is your Intelligent Orientation Control (IOC). This feature must be turned on in the Advanced settings of the Phantom Assistant software.
- You can program a new Home Point in flight as well as set the orientation for the Course Lock feature. The whole reason I started the thread is because I thought the was some sort of bug that came about preventing the Home Point programming due to the new Dynamic Home Point feature that the update came with.
- HL = Home Lock: Down most position on the S2 switch (located on the top left of the controller) also known as the IOC switch. RTH = Return To Home feature which is the automatic mode (aka Failsafe mode) the Phantom enters when you move out of range or turn off the controller. You can also program the S1 switch (top right of the controller) to enter into this mode. You might be able to find out more in DJI documentation if you look for Intelligent Orientation Control.

Maybe this video might make things more clear.

Youtube has been "full" of similar tutorials for a number of months. BTW I did not have problems to activate IOC, because I KNEW to change to NAZA-mode first...

This http://www.pattayadays.com/2014/03/naza ... -2-vision/ explained it much better.

I still don't understand your writing about programming HL and RTH, especially in the context of Dynamic Home Point.

AnselA said:
j69chevelle said:
Sorry, I'll avoid the acronyms.

- S2 switch is your Intelligent Orientation Control (IOC). This feature must be turned on in the Advanced settings of the Phantom Assistant software.
- You can program a new Home Point in flight as well as set the orientation for the Course Lock feature. The whole reason I started the thread is because I thought the was some sort of bug that came about preventing the Home Point programming due to the new Dynamic Home Point feature that the update came with.
- HL = Home Lock: Down most position on the S2 switch (located on the top left of the controller) also known as the IOC switch. RTH = Return To Home feature which is the automatic mode (aka Failsafe mode) the Phantom enters when you move out of range or turn off the controller. You can also program the S1 switch (top right of the controller) to enter into this mode. You might be able to find out more in DJI documentation if you look for Intelligent Orientation Control.

Maybe this video might make things more clear.

Youtube has been "full" of similar tutorials for a number of months. BTW I did not have problems to activate IOC, because I KNEW to change to NAZA-mode first...

This http://www.pattayadays.com/2014/03/naza ... -2-vision/ explained it much better.

I still don't understand your writing about programming HL and RTH, especially in the context of Dynamic Home Point.

Glad you figured out IOC. Good luck with Dynamic Home Point.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4