New Droner from Kent England.

Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Welcome to the forum Graybenham .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)

when i try the sticks in inverted mode to take off manually nothing happens, though it will take off through the app. Secondly when i pull the stick down it goes up and vice versa. If i touch left it goes the correct direction but if i pull the stick totally across it changes direction

Most people fly with stick mode 2. It sounds like you're using a different stick mode. You can change the stick mode in the "Remote Controller Settings" section of DJI GO.

Am also in Kent.....and relatively new to this. Have to that the forum so far has been brilliant with many willing to help.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Most people fly with stick mode 2. It sounds like you're using a different stick mode. You can change the stick mode in the "Remote Controller Settings" section of DJI GO.
i dont remember changing anything can i ge
I dont remember changing any settings. Could i get back to factory defaults?

There is no factory reset. It'll just take a few seconds to change the setting in DJI GO as I suggested above.

When in Beginner Mode, you will not be able to start the motors if your Phantom does not have a good GPS connection. The motors should start if you're outside.

When in Beginner Mode, you will not be able to start the motors if your Phantom does not have a good GPS connection. The motors should start if you're outside.
I tried it earlier outside, they only started when i used the app. No rotors on, they whirred up for about 10 seconds then shut down

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan