New "drone" store in RI...

gunslinger

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
I just came back from "Cloud CIty Drones" in Warwick RI. They don't have much in stock just yet, but it looks like a promising venture. I was able to view my first P3 Pro and fondle a P3 transmitter for the first time. VERY impressive TX. I had absolutely no intention of picking up a P3. Now... not so much. Luckily winter's approaching so I'll probably be able to stop myself from doing anything rash... probably...

They had a single Inspire as a demo and a number of Yuneec quads as well. They also plan, and this has got me a bit juiced, to offer a few brands of 250 racing quads...

They just opened a short while ago, so there isn't much to see there quite yet. The grand opening for the store will be a week from Saturday, which I believe is September 12th. If you're in the area I think it'd be worthwhile to stop in and take a peek...

This isn't an advertisement for them... Just notification that a new brick and mortar store that sells DJI equipment, primarily P3 birds, is ramping up. They're also making a bid to be a service provider for DJI, which would be an excellent option for DJI owners in this neck of the woods...

-slinger

Reactions: dirkclod
FPV racing! Yea!!!

Jeff Ross, owner of the Miami Dolphins, is putting money into some type of league or similar to organize it as a sport.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl