New drone owner

Reaction score
Hello all. Just registered here. I am awaiting my p3p in the mai . Should be here in 3 days. I have been looking all over this forum and found some good info. I first looked into this forum as I have a little fear of having a fly away and wanted to know what to do before hand. I was on a thread that s user downloaded his flight data and ?mesinger? I think analyzed it snd they found it in a field. That helped a lot that there is a way to track it other than a GPS unit attached to a leg.
Anyways I look forward to reading and learning from you all. Thanks in advance for answering any questions I may have after I get my drone and fly it.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Welcome Sluggo...

mr_bill_sluggo.jpg

Reactions: Sluggo
Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)

Hello all. Just registered here. I am awaiting my p3p in the mai . Should be here in 3 days. I have been looking all over this forum and found some good info. I first looked into this forum as I have a little fear of having a fly away and wanted to know what to do before hand. I was on a thread that s user downloaded his flight data and ?mesinger? I think analyzed it snd they found it in a field. That helped a lot that there is a way to track it other than a GPS unit attached to a leg.
Anyways I look forward to reading and learning from you all. Thanks in advance for answering any questions I may have after I get my drone and fly it.
Welcome to the forum @Sluggo

If you are interested, click here for several tips that I often share with new P3P/P3A owners.

Good luck and happy flying!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1