New Drone just received - need help please.

Reaction score
So i purchased a new in the box never used DJI phantom FC 40 at least that's what I thought I was buying if you guys can clear this up for me. On the back of the Drone it says model number P330D Version 2.0.0 The box for the Drone only had all the original accessories but not the camera the FC 40 camera was in its own separate box is this not An FC40 Drone I'm confused.

More importantly there is a wire that is cut can somebody told me what this is all about?
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1440017653.529220.jpg

If you guys can help me on this I would appreciate it I'm not sure what to do with this if I need to return it because of this wire or what thanks all in advance.

So aux power source for like doing a dual battery set up or for like feeding accessories?

Hey thanks guys for clearing up that wire thing for me.
Now as far as the drone is concerned what is it? Is it a good one to do upgrades on or is this one that cant be upgraded.

Welcome to the forum! There is a ton of upgrades. Take your time and download the manual and read it 5 times then download the assistant software, the driver and rc software. Baby steps. Learn how to fly. There's a very steep learning curve.

Thank You! Yes so excited and nervous at same time to get my drone up in the air!!
Hey by the way... Whats proper slang for these things?? Quad, bird, drone, uav, quadcopter ect... Or is it 6 of 1 half dozen of the other??

Just call it a Phantom or fc40. Now read, read, read. I'm serious. We want zero flyaways!

I bought my FC 40 brand new from DJI directly. The camera came in a separate box.

Okay so whats wrong? Did the box with the quad have this sticker on it? when did you buy it last year?

Attachments

• 20150824_213843.jpg
    20150824_213843.jpg
    748 KB · Views: 411
Okay so whats wrong? Did the box with the quad have this sticker on it? when did you buy it last year?
Sherpa, if you read through the thread, I'm pretty sure the questions/problems were resolved?‎

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20