new drone from PowerVision, PowerEgg

Well thats certainly different from the rest of the crowd. :D

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

i wonder how it handles crashes.
what if the egg senses an impending crash, will it tuck everything inside to prevent being splattered?

I like the design in that everything folds up nice and neat. Arms and landing gear are out of the way. Props can be stored "on". Looks like it travels easily...

Could be a nice take-everywhere type drone. Just throw it in a backpack, with your other gear. As opposed to having a "drone" specific pack you put other things in.

It wouldn't replace my current drones, but might be a nice addition... I'll be keeping my eye on it.

have mine on order just got to wait till oct

Reactions: QuadBart
Is it bad that I immediately start looking how are we going to get more batteries on that thing?

It's a cool design, but doesn't do one thing the Phantom 4 doesn't already do. In fact it's less.

I like the landing gear... That's cool.

Plus it says in the manual you have to always have your girlfriend with you.. So you can hand it off in the event one of your homeboys come around.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

i wonder how it handles crashes.
what if the egg senses an impending crash, will it tuck everything inside to prevent being splattered?
eggs don't splatter.. they crack.

can't wait to see some owners flight reports. Want to know if it has a hard ceiling set at 400' or is ceiling unlimited. Those that get these first I wish you well as I await my DJI Mavic. Assuming these get good reviews for sure I will have one. donnie

Power Egg weighs 2.1kg. A P3 weighs 1.2kg. That is almost double the weight.
It must have a big battery to get the same advertised flight time of 23 minutes.

I think it's pretty cool. They have a bunch of products or prototypes. A helicopter single that flies high and far. Pretty cool!

If I had money laying around I'd get one of these eggs just for conversation

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Just received update from power vision stating that production has just stated.. I then ask when they would begin shipping to those that pre-ordered and their reply was near end of December. Huh? Going now to cancel my order and wait to see when they in fact become available. This is why I despise this pre-order thing. Same deal with DJI. I ordered within hours of announcement from the DJI OL store and stated shipping date was 10-15. My order lists it as still pending. donnie

Reactions: liketogethigh

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers