New downgrade firmware you doing it?

Reaction score
Anyone else get the email this morning from DJI saying that we should downgrade the quad back down to 3.08 because there has been major issues with 3.10. Also noticed they said people with ios devices should downgrade even if they had issues with the app crashing when moving the camera because they have submitted a new update to the app store.......anyone downgrading to 3.08 again? I have no issues with 3.10 and it fixed my app crash....not sure what I should do...

I have 3.08 and the app 1.0.46. It is horrible. The app keeps crashing when I move gimbal in app. I would like for dji to provide an updated app that works with the 3.08 firmware.

gcbuss said:
I have 3.08 and the app 1.0.46. It is horrible. The app keeps crashing when I move gimbal in app. I would like for dji to provide an updated app that works with the 3.08 firmware.

they said they submitted a new one to the app store to fix that issue....but I "thought" that's why they released 3.10....guess they had more issues than before with 3.10.....but I haven't seen any of them....may just stay with 3.10 unless someone else can give me a reason to change back that i'm not seeing.

And what about the gimbal, cause some people where having problems when they downgraded to 3.8

Eltrochaphantom said:
And what about the gimbal, cause some people where having problems when they downgraded to 3.8

I'm not sure I haven't seen where anyone posted about the issues with the gimbal and 3.08....isn't DJI great lol?

I haven't had any issues with 3.08 - I am going to stay on it to be safe until others say 3.10 is ok (but I thought I read they pulled that update down?)

Buckaye said:
I haven't had any issues with 3.08 - I am going to stay on it to be safe until others say 3.10 is ok (but I thought I read they pulled that update down?)

they are pulling it down....for anyone that has already loaded 3.10 they suggest you downgrade....I have had no issues with 3.10 on my bird and don't plan on downgrading.

Maybe they'll fix it so you can see the rear indicator lights in the app while in naza mode, not just phantom mode.

I downgraded from 3.10 to 3.08 as in 3.10 I was getting a battery error warning. 3.08 is working great!

I've been having issues with Firmware 3.10.

The morning after updating it, flew the P2V+ until depleting one batt. I took it down and then replaced the batt for a charged one and it was just after finishing the start sequence that the "MC: Invaild Battery" legend came up in the VISION App. Replaced it for another charged one and same story. GPS starts, the camera works, gimbal levels, gets 13 satellites but there's no engine start.

Checked out YouTube and forums and some said it had to be something with the small spring connectors at the battery bay. That wasn't my case.

When I connected the phantom to my Mac, the Assistant Software alert said that my battery wasn't valid. Downgraded the Firmware from 3.10 to 3.8 as adviced by DJI and upgraded the Assistant Software by downloading the 3.8 version straight from DJI's website. Also read that someone had issues with the iOS VISION App 1.0.46 and waited for DJI to release the latest version - as they said through a pop up in the App - which they did just a few hours ago.

Already updated the iOS VISION App App to 1.0.48 and I am still getting the "MC: Invalid Battery" message.

Any ideas?

Why would any one of been foolish enough to want to downgrade up to 3.10 in the first place to even worry about going back to 3.8 ???? esp when v3.10 was not even offering any added functionality and only taking away stuff and dji's attempt to play big step brother/nanny

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20