New DJI Vision features (version 1.0.46 for iPhone)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got everything updated this morning with not really any trouble. I saw somewhere that a person mentioned that they seem to get a better, faster GPS lock for some reason. I turned everything on in my kitchen where I "might" get 5 or 6 sats, usually 4, after this camera upgrade, I locked on to 8 in a few seconds and some times 9. I also turned on video recording in 1080 where I usually drop 2 sats, I stayed at the 8 and 9 on the table. I don't know why a camera firmware would have any effect on the GPS lock. Is this just coincidence or has anyone else noticed this?

I also noticed that it looks like they slowed down the camera tilt speed, which I like.

Don't you think something is screwy if you have to start renaming files to update your camera ?

cantstandya said:
general01 said:
cantstandya said:
Using the camera tilt in the app on my iPad mini 2 causes it to crash to the homescreen every time, anyone have this issue? All is well on my android tablet though.

Is this with the new app version?
If so I ain't updating

Yup, both my iPhone 4s and iPad mini 2 running iOS 8.1.2 will instantly crash to homescreen with the new update when I try to change the camera tilt in-app. The android update is working fine on my Galaxy s4 though. On the DJI forums they say updating the FC200 camera firmware to 1.3.0 will solve this, but the only available firmware for download on their site is version 1.2.5.

I wi have to check as I don't want to chance any more issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers