New DJI Vision features (version 1.0.46 for iPhone)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I updated all the firmware in my quad. I updated the app on my Galaxy Note 4.
I haven't taken quad outside yet, but I see no warning about GPS when I power up the quad / app. I see nothing of the LED's in the app? Am I doing something wrong? Or do you have to enable something somewhere?

I think that a firmware update for the model is needed, in order to see the changes in the new app. DJI might been waiting for the app to be cleared in the app store before releasing firmware. We will find out soon.

Re: New DJI Vision features (version 1.0.46)

BlackTracer said:
I like them all but what does #4 mean for us? How does it help and what does it change?
I have been looking for more of an explanation on this also.....can anyone explain this and what the benefit is?

And I am hearing that you must also upgrade the firmware in the camera for the app to work...

Perdidoflyer said:
And I am hearing that you must also upgrade the firmware in the camera for the app to work...

Latest is V1.3.0g from 01/16/2015 but you can't download it yet.
Download page shows V1.2.5 from 4/2014.

So, what's up with that?

Sounds par for the course.

Give it a few days, wait for the 2nd release with exactly the same number, whistle a tune.

robinb said:
Sounds par for the course.

Give it a few days, wait for the 2nd release with exactly the same number, whistle a tune.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

All my **** works so far, Download a new APP,,, no way!

LostAngel said:
Perdidoflyer said:

Latest is V1.3.0g from 01/16/2015 but you can't download it yet.
Download page shows V1.2.5 from 4/2014.

So, what's up with that?

Don't know how a camera firmware would help?
I hope they have fixed the quality by allowing more bandwidth in the memory card.... 1080p@60fps.... less compression and artifacts..

My app automatically updated on my iPhone, since the update the only thing different I noticed was next to the battery timer there's another box that says n/a as in the pic,

This stays as n/a even when the phabtom is connected

CjTH7w4.jpg

Depends on what it does , I might be brave enough .

Edit

Nope it's not for my vision

its usually in a ZIP file, you need to extract the BIN file out onto the root of the SD card, then insert it into the camera and then power on the Phantom and wait.

Oh and i just tried the new app and it falls over more than a drunk person on my iphone 4 on IOS6, and the NA bit that should show the rear lights doesnt work either.

I was able to update after renaming the file on the sd-card to firmware_plus.bin (removing the '_v1.3.0g' from file name).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj