New DJI Vision App

Reaction score
I just downloaded the latest update for my P2V. I have not yet had a chance to see if the bug with Ground Station has been fixed. Has anyone else downloaded the update and subsequently checked out ground station?

I will be the first to reply. Even with the latest iPhone 9.0.2 update and the latest DJI Vision App update installed, Ground Station still crashes. Bottom line, it does not work. I tried it a number of times while flying this morning. Good news is that in each and every case I did not lose contact with my P2V and was able to go right back to flying. I am disappointed that DJI still has not fixed this glitch.

I will be the first to reply. Even with the latest iPhone 9.0.2 update and the latest DJI Vision App update installed, Ground Station still crashes. Bottom line, it does not work. I tried it a number of times while flying this morning. Good news is that in each and every case I did not lose contact with my P2V and was able to go right back to flying. I am disappointed that DJI still has not fixed this glitch.

Hi milkgraves,

Sorry didn't see your 1st post but I was told via this forum that there was a problem with the latest Vision App on the ground station side.

I've not upgraded yet & will hold fire until this bug gets sorted out. ;)

Is there any chance you can roll back to the older version, are you running ISO or android? May be worth looking into rolling back.

Reactions: dirkclod

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4