New DJI Phantom 3 4K Drone First Flight

Reaction score
I finally got some time to fly my new DJI Phantom 3 4K Drone
This video is just me doing some testing of the new controller and drone Nothing Fancy
Now I am use to flying my other drone, The DJI Phantom 3 Standard

I really like the controller on the Phantom 3 4K,
I even added a new windsurfer for the antennas, and yes I always use prop guards
Now this video was shot using an DJI ND8 Filter, Maybe I should of used the ND4 one this morning.
It was a really windy morning, But my new DJI Phantom 3 4K handled it rather nicely.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I finally got some time to fly my new DJI Phantom 3 4K Drone
This video is just me doing some testing of the new controller and drone Nothing Fancy
Now I am use to flying my other drone, The DJI Phantom 3 Standard

I really like the controller on the Phantom 3 4K,
I even added a new windsurfer for the antennas, and yes I always use prop guards
Now this video was shot using an DJI ND8 Filter, Maybe I should of used the ND4 one this morning.
It was a really windy morning, But my new DJI Phantom 3 4K handled it rather nicely.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Nice video...all this for a test flight? Take off and fly brother, you've got the P3!

Get rid of it, take it back now.. It's too addictive.

I run the string around the guards. Because if you were to bump it in to a small tree between the props it will probably still hit. And that same area is big enough to get an arm or leg in there, or a kids neck. Hum, I should invite the little neighbor fart over. I been using fishing line its looks more impressive. You could also tell the kid you taking him fly-fishing. I hope is not afraid of the water.

Quit often I show people how well it hovers and pull on the landing gear to show how it fights to get back. Then once, and only once I said there is a compass in this to. I pulled and spun it at the same time. It dived at two people that were watching. They didn't get hit, but they ducked and moved away quickly. So don't try this
anywhere.
;)

Yes, I am even already thinking about getting the New DJI Phantom 4
But for now, I am going to take a wait and see for a while
I will be waiting to see what other phantom pilots post about their New DJI Phantom 4 first
I know that my 3 DJI Filters ND4, ND8, & ND16 will fit it with no problems
Now to also wait and see what extra goodies that they might come up with for it :)

looks good...earn them wings, and who dat!! houma here always wanted to do a trip to the lake.

Come on down, and we can do a fly together when you do. We can even film each other's drones in flight
"Who Dat Say They Gonna Bet Them Saints, Looks Like Most Teams Have"

Reactions: LamboH
Come on down, and we can do a fly together when you do. We can even film each other's drones in flight
"Who Dat Say They Gonna Bet Them Saints, Looks Like Most Teams Have"
Be careful if you do that. A friend of mine and I did that same thing, taking pictures of our drones flying alongside of each other. All of the sudden, they sucked each other in and hit. The crash resulted in a broken gimble are and cable. We stay at least 20' apart now when flying in formation.

Be careful if you do that. A friend of mine and I did that same thing, taking pictures of our drones flying alongside of each other. All of the sudden, they sucked each other in and hit. The crash resulted in a broken gimble are and cable. We stay at least 20' apart now when flying in formation.

Yep no dog fighting for me,
I will always keep a safe distance from other aircraft,
Plus my twin 50 Cal adapters are still on backorder :)

P34K-1.jpg

P34K-2.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers