New DJI Nylon Vision Case

Reaction score
For those interested, I ordered and received the new DJI backpack from their online store. I am very impressed.

I have the HRPC Vision case, a Tradecraft case, and the Go Professional backpack case. The HRPC is, by far, the most secure and offers the best protection for big travelers. It's a monster however, much too heavy and burdensome for my use. Tradecraft much more practical, but still too big for car, boat, and local air travel.

The Professional backpack was my best option - until now.

The DJI case is smaller, lighter and much more practical. It's beautifully designed in attractive black nylon with sufficient storage for props, charger, notebook, tools, small antennas, and multiple batteries. It is very practical and convenient for almost all my uses of the Vision. It will easily fit in overhead bins.

The shoulder straps hide nicely in a compartment when not needed (I almost never use them and simply carry the backpacks by their handles). They are therefore out of the way, and not flopping around.

Protection is limited, but more than sufficient for most of my uses - but obviously not sufficient for checked baggage.

Now for the big negative - $299 price tag. I'll keep my nonetheless.

Nice pack.
:shock: $299.00 :?:

:D
http://www.usatoday.com/story/travel/co ... /10246511/
So this got me worried. The airlines seem to find more ways to squeeze us and charge for "extras". Got the tape out and found the GPC backpack will still meet the stricter rules. I'm not letting my bird get "checked."

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20