New DJI GO version 3.0.0 problem on IPad Mini 2

Reaction score
I'm using the IPad Mini 2 on DJI Go app version 3.0.0 and I cannot for the life of me find how to change the video size or other video options anymore. The old MENU button is no longer there and the settings icon doesn't give me any of those options either. Anybody having the same issue?

You're right! Something has changed in 3.0. No more fly-out menu on the top where the slider for Still Camera and Movie Camera were, just a rotating circle between the two and no deeper menu?

The bottom still has the exposure and color settings fly-out menu, but I didn't seen any size in there either. Weird.

Why is that? I'm seeing everything on iPad mini 2 but in a different format.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots
255142e982424f82e25db9e917e6c870.jpg

See buttons on left. Top button toggles between pic and video

Second is for start shooting

Third one opens the settings

Reactions: dirkclod
Okay, appears they changed the fly-out menu for the top. It's no more.

You have to select the camera first (Drone is On too, and select Movie or Still) in the round circle, then hit the lower third three-slider thing under the big shutter button which opens the fly-out menu. Then press the middle camera on it and it has whatever camera you selected first with its settings in there. Whew!

They've changed it a bit. What used to be Still, Movie, Settings in the bottom is now Exposure, Camera (Depending on what you selected in the new circle.), and Settings.

They may have added a playback arrow under that camera pane too. Don't recall it being there prior as I accidentally tripped it. That front arc Collision thing may have changed a bit too along with the larger type in the bottom of the screen.

You will realize that these change though look confusing first but are very easy to adopt and are very convenient to use. I like them, so easy to manipulate settings.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Yikes.....I just got my Phantom 4 so I'm not used to everything yet anyway and then when I updated it changed everything right after I started learning the first setup. LOL. I started on android and just switched to iOS.

AND! the center colored icons are gone as well...

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl