New DJI GO app version released (3.1.4)

Reaction score
I just got that update today, havent tried yet!

Attachments

• dji go.JPG
    dji go.JPG
    35.8 KB · Views: 568
Just got it and sunny here for a change . 4 battery's charged and me an OleReb gonna try it out .;)
Both Go apps updated .

Reactions: Simzy666
Just got it and sunny here for a change . 4 battery's charged and me an OleReb gonna try it out .;)
Both Go apps updated .
Well, here is raining so no change to try it out. Please tell after flying how it went!

Well, here is raining so no change to try it out. Please tell after flying how it went!
Just got back from burning 3 battery's in the Go 4 app and had no issues at all and will try my P3 with other Go app as soon as I get the feelings back in my fingers . Kinda chilly :eek:

Reactions: elarryland
Just got back from burning 3 battery's in the Go 4 app and had no issues at all and will try my P3 with other Go app as soon as I get the feelings back in my fingers . Kinda chilly :eek:
Nice to hear, maybe random RTH problems have been fixed!

I hadn't had any issues like that with the other and didn't this morning and I make long runs and always use RTH .
I will check the reg go app in a bit and see if it's ok .

Just tried it, works fine so farrrrrrrrrrrr on my P3P.

For Android I'm still seeing version 3.1.2. Is this update iOS only so far?

No idea on your issue but I don't have your model .
Just burned 2 battery's behind house with my P3 4K so couldn't go out over 4000' but tried all and seems fine .
Tried RTH from low and went up and came back and from way out . No issues with mine .
So Far

No idea on your issue but I don't have your model .
Just burned 2 battery's behind house with my P3 4K so couldn't go out over 4000' but tried all and seems fine .
Tried RTH from low and went up and came back and from way out . No issues with mine .
So Far

Should I be hooking up the Phantom 4/ controller to the comp for updates as well or am I good to go because the app updates itself? Maybe I'm missing something??

You talking about firmware updates there Xeno we talking about the Go App .I don't know what you do with the P4 as I don't have one
so I really can't tell you .

Can the flight records still be viewed using healthydrones or other known analytics sites? Just curious because I'm still working on decoding the encryption (I know a few here managed to do it, but they for valid reasons chose not to share the solution with me) and would like to know if I'm still working on the most recent problem. Asking because I'm putting up my P3P for sale since my Mavic has finally arrived. I therefore no longer will be able to produce P3P flight logs. Thank you.

Should I be hooking up the Phantom 4/ controller to the comp for updates as well or am I good to go because the app updates itself? Maybe I'm missing something??
Good question? I turned my iPad on this weekend to find my DJI Go app automatically updating to version 4.0. I was a bit concerned because I never received a prompt or anything, it just automatically did it. Anyways, I took my P4 out for a quick flight and all went well. No issues thus far. Keeping fingers crossed.

Good question? I turned my iPad on this weekend to find my DJI Go app automatically updating to version 4.0. I was a bit concerned because I never received a prompt or anything, it just automatically did it. Anyways, I took my P4 out for a quick flight and all went well. No issues thus far. Keeping fingers crossed.

I hooked up the Phantom 4 to the comp and ran Assistant 2. Seems like no updates were necessary so I'm assuming we should be good.

Heard that 3.1.3 fixed rth issues. 3.1.3 works well for me. Gonna wait on this.
you posted in the IOS thread about 3.1.4 , which came out weeks ago , android version 3.1.4 just came out , confusing isn't it , IOS is now 3.1.5 , android is one version number behind

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl