New DJI Go App update 2.7.2

I'm noticing an issue.

Can't set the white balance to 5000K. It slides back to 6000K.

Any one else seeing it too?

I had a similar issue on one of the settings on the IOS version. I found that in some fields, I have to hit the "Return" key. Other fields don't require that. Give it a try.

Bob

I had a similar issue on one of the settings on the IOS version. I found that in some fields, I have to hit the "Return" key. Other fields don't require that. Give it a try.

Bob
I am noticing it takes the value of 5000 but returns to 6000 back if I want to view the setting again. I will try different ways to see if I can do it as its confusing.

I'm not sure that's the cause, or at least not the only cause.

I've had Go not show versions when I have no connectivity, and then showed them. There couldn't have been any internet access involved.

What I've seen is that it seems more sensitive to the order things are powered on. If I do a deliberate RC then P3 then Go sequence, and I give it a little time between each start, it seems to reliably show versions. I also saw this on 2.7.1.

The other weirdness that seems related is when it's saying it needs an RC firmware upgrade when the firmware is the latest. Doing the more deliberate start sequence seems to help that, too.
Lets wait for the others to comment, we will reach the conclusion soon.

DOnt know if you saw my reply on other thread but white balance can be adjust and stick with no problem on mine.

Question, How do you set the "camera Quick view Launch"
that has been mentioned in the above posts on this thread?
thanks for any help. rickm.

Just flight tested with the newly updated Go App with an iPad Mini 2. No issues with one full battery test.
All basic functions (camera, camera settings, sensors, flight behavior, video feed, previous app settings and calibrations) are as they were with the previous Go app version.

Flight tested with new Go App and latest firmware on iPad Mini 3 with no problems. I had to reset all the camera settings and get used to the changed menu but I was able to get everything set where I wanted to and it stays that way.

In IOS, go to Camera page, click on ME, then Settings.
Yep, that's what I've tried but app still opens the same. Name of Phantom version and camera tab to click and open the app to camera view. No short cut. Am I missing something to get the Quick view launch to work?

Just saw this update on the App Store this morning. Haven't tested it yet. I hope no new issues present themselves, like adding more NFZs. The camera interface looks very sleek. Post your findings.
7af05ecef03e34ee60e726c75b6c13a3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app
Took a flight today with this new dji go app for IOS and my Phantom 4, I really like it. There are some visual differences that work well and I like them. You'll be pleasantly surprised.

Took a flight today with App2.7.2 and used 3 batteries. No problem noticed. It was very windy but P3 managed stability. Tried mission with Litchi also. It was iOS 9.3.1 with App 2.7.2, RC 1.6 and A/c 1.8.80

I've updated app + firmware on RC and aircraft then did a couple of flights: no issues so far. AP 3.2 working well too, will try 3.3 soon.

All seems to be going good with new firmware (P3a 1.8.8 ) and iOS update (2.7.2), only issues I had flying was I have to cache all the maps again, Did not know that ipad mini 3 had self updated to new 2.7.2 until I got to the field- had no maps so had to stay close. Will try again in the morning, all other settings remained set the way I had them before update.

I updated the firmware & app after reading all your success and you can include me with a successful upgrade. I just got a notice for an iOS update which I will do now. But I took a 20 minute flight to check everything out and all seemed good. The only "issue" which I had before the update was that when I ascend to close to 800ft I get a warning for low signal to the RC. I am figuring it's because I am in a dense suburban area. The warning comes on then disappears after a second or two. I thought the P3P could go much higher than that? I always fly line of sight and only ascend the high occasionally for a quick shot then drop back to 400ft.

I put it on 5000 then close the menu and it remains

It remains but it doesn't change the setting, I've tried every which way and nothing will change the white balance. Quite frustrating really.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Just saw this update on the App Store this morning. Haven't tested it yet. I hope no new issues present themselves, like adding more NFZs. The camera interface looks very sleek. Post your findings.
7af05ecef03e34ee60e726c75b6c13a3.jpg

Did you have any problems with the camera after the update?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4