New DJI Go App update 2.7.2

When not connected to ac and rc I only get some of the image transfer screen, can't see channel info.
When connected I get even less so unable to see channels or change from auto to manual etc.
Tried uninstalling and reinstalling app a few times but still no good.
Are you using android or IOS version?

has anyone had success using IOS device with this new DJI Go App?

Have you updated Alok? Anything interesting that makes this update any more interesting than prior version?
I have updated on two devices but could not play with it as got a call from my office to resolve BUGS :)

I noticed 3o Channel hack works, GUI looks little different, not much changes....Will work in the evening again

Ouch. Just did the update. ALL my settings seem to be lost and can't reset RTH altitude. I have max altitude set, but still won't let me set RTH. Not good.

ADDED: Fixed. Forgot to reboot and reconnect. Good now.

Last edited:
has anyone had success using IOS device with this new DJI Go App?
I downloaded this morning and flew at lunch. No issues. Pictures fine, video in app fine, videos fine, updating levels again[emoji119][emoji119]. No issues on my end.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Forgot, had to reboot and log back in to get everything working.

More feedback please.

I downloaded this morning and flew at lunch. No issues. Pictures fine, video in app fine, videos fine, updating levels again[emoji119][emoji119]. No issues on my end.

Downloaded it this morning on my iPad mini 3. Before I took it out for a flight hooked up the RC / bird / app just to make sure everything looked good and worked properly, on the ground anyway. Personally I like the new and improved GO APP. Now about performance in the air, flu perfectly fine didn't have any issue. I obviously had to wait a few more days for them to release the iOS version but was still able to fly a handful of times after the latest firmware update and I see absolutely no ill affects on my P3P. The GO APP needed a facelift, now let's hope DJI can make some real changes to the functionality of the GO APP...

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: Nickster
Just updated to 2.7.2 on Ipad mini 4, deleted the 2.7.1 app rebooted the ipad, installed new app and did another ipad reboot. In the about section in the app it now says App 2.7.2, AC version unknown, RC version unknown...I'm on the latest FW for AC & RC...Was working fine before 2.7.2

Anyone else got this issue ?

Just updated to 2.7.2 on Ipad mini 4, deleted the 2.7.1 app rebooted the ipad, installed new app and did another ipad reboot. In the about section in the app it now says App 2.7.2, AC version unknown, RC version unknown...I'm on the latest FW for AC & RC...Was working fine before 2.7.2
This looks like a case of App not interacting with RC.

Reactions: Buzz Lightyear
This looks like a case of App not interacting with RC.

Everything works ok in the app bird fires up, camera works as do all the other functions...Its just not displaying the FW version for the AC or RC says version unknown. just the app version 2.7.2 displaying. I've reinstalled the app several times via direct down load from store and through itunes, still no joy :(

I had the no R/C none connect issue fixed by replacing the cable I was on lasted firmware 1.8 and was working fine on Thursday when the app changed Friday to 2.7.2 it would'nt connect - turned out orig wire was dodgy - weird.! - Maybe the new app vers is more fussy!?

Last edited:
Everything works ok in the app bird fires up, camera works as do all the other functions...Its just not displaying the FW version for the AC or RC says version unknown. just the app version 2.7.2 displaying. I've reinstalled the app several times via direct down load from store and through itunes, still no joy :(
It won't show at all unless everything is connected, I believe.

Didn't realize my new iPad Pro was set to auto updates, I've never had my prior IOS devices setup to do this. Anyhow, went out to fly this afternoon and was surprised by the new UI. All works fine, actually, l do like the new look.

On the new GoApp and all working great. In the app under Me-Settings, what is "Camera view quick launch"? And in clear cache in the same area what does "clear firmware" do?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic