New DJI GO APP for iOS posted in App Store

Reaction score
I just saw a new version of the DJI GO APP for the Phantom 3 and Inspire 1, Oslo & Matrice, version 3.1.6, posted in the App Store,

6619832d124777879266fb28ecc714f3.jpg

A bit worried since it is a major change to remove all the new stuff. I will be flying this weekend, so I will find out how stable it is.

Hey flybynight, Also stated in the update was some verbiage on "updated DJI no fly zones". That concerns me. Pretty soon all we will be able to do is hover while on the toilet.. Let me know how it works for you and if you see greater tightening of the NFZ noose. DJI should let the responsibility and ramifications from abusing the privilege of flying, rest on the heads of the buyer (flyer if you will) this need to govern us through software restrictions, is going to be their downfall. I have never once put my phantom more than 200 feet high....... Never seen a plane that low unless it is landing.

-Bill

I saw it this morning but I'm to[emoji215]to try it till I hear it's solid..and I know people will update to it,,,,just a matter of time till reports start filtering in.

Hey I had auto update turned off,,it did it anyway,,guess I'll be a test subject to,,[emoji107]

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan