New DJI Go 4, POP Up Warning

Reaction score
Has anyone else had this

Basically i get a pop up when i connect the P4P and Mavic saying they'll be a new DJI Go 4 next week but if i am not logged in then i'll face restricted usage

Has anyone else had this

Basically i get a pop up when i connect the P4P and Mavic saying they'll be a new DJI Go 4 next week but if i am not logged in then i'll face restricted usage
HI Yip I get this aswell ..bit concerned I really logged in but nothing happens,,don't fly djigo4 no more but have litchi app,,,will this affect my litchi app or will I get prompt like dji ...???????????????????

If they make changes to the sdk then we may get localised restrictions on the other apps

I think it helps if you also fly model planes and gliders, you get used to flying at distance by identifying the shape and can determine whats its doing with repect to the control input, most thermal gliders and slope can be dits in the sky but still controllable. The only problem with a drone is finding it when looking up from a display, thats when a spotter comes in, dont forget sometimes its not just height, distance can have its problems too

It's berm 1000ft for over 12 months, it's incredible that people quote the old 400ft limit daily in discussions

It's berm 1000ft for over 12 months, it's incredible that people quote the old 400ft limit daily in discussions
The reason people quote the "old" 400ft limit is because it still applies. The normal rules are a height of 400ft, and a distance of 500 metres, keeping the aircraft within the operator's sight at all times.
If you check the link in post #11 above, the 1000ft limit only applies when you are flying FPV and have a spotter with you, who must keep the aircraft in sight.

Yeah that's correct, but.... People are quoting 1000ft with a spotter and FPS, I've had written confirmation from the BMFA fpv is indeed 1000ft but the amount if daily arguments is crazy

HI Yip I get this aswell ..bit concerned I really logged in but nothing happens,,don't fly djigo4 no more but have litchi app,,,will this affect my litchi app or will I get prompt like dji ...???????????????????
From what I have read, you only need to log in when the app is released this week. If you don't confirm upon updating the app, there appears to be restrictions in certain areas of the app. Even though you use Litchi, you still need to have some basic settings taken from the dji app to run it. Some people are suggesting that they won't be updating either the app or future firmware and live with what they have. I'm leaning a little bit that way as I don't like being told what to do with a product that I have purchased in good faith that didn't have a disclaimer attached to it saying 'you agree to abide or otherwise with any changes we make to the drone operating software that will impact on your original platform that formed the basis for you deciding to purchase our product'.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic