New Dji Go 4 app just released by DJI!

Same as previous versions of the app I think this is the battery average voltage, what I do like about this show voltage is that the colour of the numbers change as the voltage drops, when in s mode and pushing your AC this quick view is a good warning. green good, orange dropping and red your pushing it to hard. It also changes colour when you battery warning settings are reached.
Is the battery voltage supposed to show 1cell, mine did, i dont think thats right

I downloaded the DJI Go 4 last night. Haven't connected to my P4 as of yet. I wonder what new features there will be if any.

Go to the search in the IOS app store and type DJI GO 4. It will come up for iPad & iPhone.

32ch. hack.... Yes! stil works in the DJI go 4.0 app.
Im getting my new p4 on Friday. never flown before. should I use the new go 4 app or the original one? everyone says map is not google and does not follow the AC. maybe I can download the older version for the first time and never update. any suggestions? I do not want to miss any important updates and crash it the first day :)

Im getting my new p4 on Friday. never flown before. should I use the new go 4 app or the original one? everyone says map is not google and does not follow the AC. maybe I can download the older version for the first time and never update. any suggestions? I do not want to miss any important updates and crash it the first day :)
If you're really getting a "P4" then the old app will work...If what you're getting is the new P4pro then it will only run with the new DJI GO 4 app...

Look up "Tripod mode" and fly in that until you get a little confidence

If you're really getting a "P4" then the old app will work...If what you're getting is the new P4pro then it will only run with the new DJI GO 4 app...

Look up "Tripod mode" and fly in that until you get a little confidence
I see. I will try the tripod mode. but, they told me that on the new go 4 app, you can also choose the P4. would not be better to use the latest app? I guess I just have to try both to see which is better as they are two separate apps.

I see. I will try the tripod mode. but, they told me that on the new go 4 app, you can also choose the P4. would not be better to use the latest app? I guess I just have to try both to see which is better as they are two separate apps.
You seemed worried about the map being different in the new app so that's why I replied with "it will" work if that's your main concern and you have a "P4"...if you do have the P4 and not the P4pro forget what I said about "Tripod mode"...There is no such mode in the original P4 just in the newer bird...If you have the P4pro yes they do seem to be having an issue with older static HERE maps...There have been enough complaints on all of the forums that will probably be fixed soon.

currently healtydrones hd sync does not work with the new go4 app but there worknig on a fix now, shoudlnt take them long...

Im using the new GO 4.0 with my P4. Works AOK. Apart from the initial 'Start-Up' Screen, I can't really see a lot of difference.

Reactions: KAAN ORER

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic