New DJI Firmware kills the Limefuel Battery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
This is on page 5 of another thread. People could easily miss it so I'm bringing it up here. If you have a Limefuel battery don't update your firmware at the moment.

Hello Everyone,

My Name is Rafael and I am on the product team for Limefuel. As you all know we are the manufacturer for the L54P Extended DJI Battery on Amazon (link http://www.amazon.com/Limefuel-Replacem ... B00M7F83KK). I am posting on here to make sure you are all aware of a current issue with DJI's new battery firmware update (V2.6). After some initial testing it seems that the latest battery firmware update (V2.6) from DJI renders our L54P unusable. You will not be able to start/fly your DJI at all. If you upgrade/d to this latest firmware our battery will no longer work with the DJI Phantom 2, Phantom 2 Vision, or Phantom 2 Vision+. We are looking into this matter and we hope to have a fix available as soon as possible. If you want to continue using the L54P we suggest that you do not upgrade to the latest battery firmware (V2.6). If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to reach out to us at [email protected].

Thank You

We need to be clear that it's the battery firmware that causes the problem. If you upgrade your bird but not the battery you should be fine. Also, the battery update is manual so it won't just update your battery firmware without you knowing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20