New DJI Drone next week?

Reaction score
This was tweeted by DJI Enterprise this morning:

C5VDIctXAAAHUoq.jpg

As I just got my P4P I hope that it's not a Phantom 5. Maybe something for agriculture as it was tweeted from the enterprise account...

Any Ideas what this could be?

Reactions: DronePilotOne
they should fix all the issues they have with all other products before launching other

Most likely something between the Matrice 100 and the Matrice 600 :)

Possibly Matrice drone unveiling but also could include news on the upcoming Mavic and whatever will be replacing the Phantoms with.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

they should fix all the issues they have with all other products before launching other

That would be the first time this happens in the history of mankind :D:D:D

Reactions: Numone
But the motor hubs in the press release tease picture don't match those on the racing drones in the video.

Yeah but those hubs look a lot like the inspire 2 hubs. Is that an official DJI press release? The vid is straight off their you tube page. Don't get me wrong. I would love to see more than racing drones but I think that's all they've announced as of right now. Hopefully more soon.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Yeah but those hubs look a lot like the inspire 2 hubs. Is that an official DJI press release? The vid is straight off their you tube page. Don't get me wrong. I would love to see more than racing drones but I think that's all they've announced as of right now. Hopefully more soon.

How about a M200 as per DJI website. enterprise DJI Enterprise - Aerial Solutions for Your Business
Weird it got added to your post AerialEye I moved it now

yeah seems like a matrice upgrade potentially. the motor/arm look very similar to the matrice 100. with the phantom 4 pro and the pro + just coming out in recent months, it seems unlikely they would drop a phantom 5. maybe 2nd or third quarter id say they would release that.

It's the new matrice

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan