New DJI battery status lights

Reaction score
I purchased a new battery along with my advanced. After I charged the one that came with the drone, I preceded to charged the spare. When I checked the charge status, the indicator only lights up the very last bar to the right and the red light in the button stays lit. When I go to charge it, the only light that blinks, is the same bar to the right. It's not doing what the first battery did, where they will light up from left to right as the battery charge increases. Is this battery possibly bad? It's s DJI brand battery and not a know off. I tried posting a pic of battery using my phone with tapatalk. Don't know if it will work.

4907ef604d6f8107ae37235afe5028ec.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How long did you let it charge? A depleted battery will only blink one at first, after a while two ect

All of my DJI batteries light up in the same direction as yours does.

Just kinda weird cause the one that came with the drone lights up the opposite way. (From left to right)
The spare battery is charging from right to left. Two lights have lit up now. And looks like it's ok. I will keep watching it. Working graveyards and decided to bring it to work to unbox it and get familiar with it some.

Just kinda weird cause the one that came with the drone lights up the opposite way. (From left to right)
You should compare them again. Perhaps you're just recalling incorrectly?

msinger is correct, I had to check a low one to make sure. The problem is ether the Grave Yard Shift, Your south of the Equator or your battery is upside down. (which it is). :)

I purchased a new battery along with my advanced. After I charged the one that came with the drone, I preceded to charged the spare. When I checked the charge status, the indicator only lights up the very last bar to the right and the red light in the button stays lit. When I go to charge it, the only light that blinks, is the same bar to the right. It's not doing what the first battery did, where they will light up from left to right as the battery charge increases. Is this battery possibly bad? It's s DJI brand battery and not a know off. I tried posting a pic of battery using my phone with tapatalk. Don't know if it will work.

4907ef604d6f8107ae37235afe5028ec.jpg

I hadn't depleted my battery down as far as I did a couple of days ago and got the same single green blinky when I started charging it. Made me panic and think my battery was going goofy already until the second green bar started flashing. Glad it's not just me....hehe.
jk

With the battery power switch on the left, downside up... ;-)

RedHotPoker

msinger is correct, I had to check a low one to make sure. The problem is ether the Grave Yard Shift, Your south of the Equator or your battery is upside down. (which it is). :)

LOL!!!! Must have been the graveyard shift. They're both the same. [emoji3]

.08? ;-)
I don't drink much, so mine is right around .007!! Hahaha

Shaken, never stirred.. Eh?

RedHotPoker

Last edited:
Reactions: cfd701
Catching up on some old threads, @cfd701 ? ;-)

Thanks for the thumb!! Ha

RedHotPoker

Nothing wrong in that endeavor, just be aware, many things do change over time as the Go app and firmware versions deveop and improve with each update... So some things get moved others are removed all together. Instructions are non existent.

Good luck...

RedHotPoker

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl