New dji app is killing my phone battery

Reaction score
Is it me or is anyone else having this problem. My phone did an auto update and I cant do anything about it. Or can I.

I have the note 4. If i uninstall then reinstall wouldnt still b updated version

With my Samsung S5 I normally have 70% by the end of the day. I installed the app on Sunday. Left for work Monday morning with a 100% battery, by mid afternoon with just usual use. I was at 25%, uninstalled the app this morning. My battery is back to normal. The battery drain happened even with the app off and all update options turned off.

Last edited:
With my Samsung S5 I normally have 70% by the end of the day. I installed the app on Sunday. Left for work Monday morning with a 100% battery, by mid afternoon with just usual use. I was at 25%, uninstalled the app this morning. My battery is back to normal.
Dou have to install the updated app to fly?

I was having issues on an old LG phone so I got an old acer tablet, updated to the latest android OS and then put dji go.
I also set it to not update anything at all and have been running that flawlessly as a dedicated phantom machine.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4