New DJI 9450 Props coming out for P/P2/E300

I just received two pair of what was listed as "DJI 9450 thrust boosted propellers." They were not DJI, but the OXOXOX cheap knockoffs. I am returning them. I would not recommend DRonzplus on Ebay.

dirkclod said:
So that's why he has that in his signature :lol:

Grrrrr!!! :evil: Frickin' XOXOXO props...

Aside from lack of balance, seriously crappy threads and a leading edge that differs from the original design... They're spectacular... :D

-slinger

Thanks for the reply. Yeah I might have to try the black ones. I've been using the white ones until now because that's what was on the gimbal out of box

gunslinger said:
dirkclod said:
So that's why he has that in his signature :lol:

Grrrrr!!! :evil: Frickin' XOXOXO props...

-slinger
Every time I see that it reminds me of an old Benny Hill skit about three sisters. Two were bow-legged and one was knock-kneed. When they stood just so, they spelled "OXO." :lol:

So how can you really tell by observation that you have the real thing? Just received some from an Internet dealer and want to know what I got.

thevolkp said:
So how can you really tell by observation that you have the real thing? Just received some from an Internet dealer and want to know what I got.

The numbers are printed on the leading edge of each prop close to the hub. They are small so you have to look close. They will either say "9443" or "9450". I don't believe knock-off 3rd party props have these numbers on them.

I don't see that but do you think the knock offs are smart enough to put the correct barcode on?

I just finely got a chance to fly my 9450's i got back in September on my P2V even tho they seem to be some knock off xoxo brand they were so freaking sweet I think i may just throw all my none 9450s in the trash so I dont risk ever accidentally using them and losing the P2V to a VSR death.

Okay, I'm a bit confused. (It happens a lot!). I thought the 9450's were already available. If not, then what number goes with the thrust boosting rotors for the P2?

I think there were some 9450s for the E300 But I dont think they are the same as the phantom thrust boosting 9450's
Noooo don't throw them away ! When I switched over I sold about 5 1/2 sets of almost new 9443's on e-bay for enough to get 2 new sets of 9450's :D Am still using the first set I got as I find them stronger ! That and I don't bounce it off the ground as much ;)

Hum maybe I Should hang on to the old ones or sell them. I have one set of the 9443 that still new and a set of carbon ones that are in pretty good shape.

Hey guys,
I'm a bit confused. I just got a Phantom 1 , V1.2 , and I don't know what propellers to get. My phantom is the regular Phantom 1, with nuts..
I bought the " New 9443 Self Tightening Propeller Set of 4 CW / CCW DJI Phantom 2 Vision " from a chinese website, they will arrive in 3 weeks I presume. Will they fit my Phantom 1 ( v1.2)? I know there's an issue with the Self-locking thing on older phantoms like my own. Will they fit, do I need to get other propellers ( like the 9450).

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub