New distance record for me

Reaction score
Hit 6566 ft today (1.24 miles) I was shooting for 1.5 miles, came up 1354 ft short. Not bad considering I did it in front of my house with wifi all around me, I'm using the Itelite DBS antenna. I'm considering about getting a few amps for the DBS, just trying to figure out how to mount them, any ideas?

Here are a few pics of the trip, notice how I had bad signal early on but I kept pushing it.

Screenshot%2010_zpsoyvtipoq.png

Screenshot%2011_zpsilvfhp8z.png

. I'm considering about getting a few amps for the DBS, just trying to figure out how to mount them, any ideas?

This looks really nice:

需要安全验证

(might have to request to join the group to see)

Also, congrats on the distance.

Reactions: mamjn3
Hit 6566 ft today (1.24 miles) I was shooting for 1.5 miles, came up 1354 ft short. Not bad considering I did it in front of my house with wifi all around me, I'm using the Itelite DBS antenna. I'm considering about getting a few amps for the DBS, just trying to figure out how to mount them, any ideas?

Here are a few pics of the trip, notice how I had bad signal early on but I kept pushing it.

Yip good flight:)

........Also, congrats on the distance.

Thanks, also have the Alphas mounted on the Argtek mount, got 4500 ft out of those but it was a crappy day so I think Mother Nature played a role in that short distance, might put amps on those as well.

My mounts a DBS powered my three amps.

Attachments

• IMAG0268.jpg
    IMAG0268.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 344
How are you powering all them ?
Being the silvers are 12 volt only and the gold is a range of 5 to 17 volts I think. I use a 12 volt power supply.
51GKHUu8KIL.jpg

Attachments

• IMAG0269.jpg
    IMAG0269.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 269
Reactions: Neon Euc
Being the silvers are 12 volt only and the gold is a range of 5 to 17 volts I think. I use a 12 volt power supply.
51GKHUu8KIL.jpg

I see that you have 3 amps, did you use some sort of splitter to power all 3 with the same power source?

I see that you have 3 amps, did you use some sort of splitter to power all 3 with the same power source?
Yes, one two way splitter as it's already a two lead battery. They also have a three way splitter for batteries that only have one lead.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj