New controller will not bind.

Reaction score
Bought the new controller with the camera control dial on the side and I cannot get it to bind to the phantom. Following the directions and pressing the button does cause it to flash yellow but when I turn controller on the button never stops flashing yellow.

It should be simple as shown on multiple YouTube videos.

Anyone have any problems binding?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Some one last week contacted me wondering if i might be able to figure out why there new controller they bought off a seller on ebay just would not bind to his P2 vision whats so ever. Turned out the seller sent him and 3 other people a 2.4ghz remote meant for a regular p2 non vision instead of a 5.8ghz that was needed for his phantom vision.

you might want to check on the sticker on the back of the new remote and make sure its the right one for your bird.

I don't want to appear condescending, but did you get the correct frequency controller??

edit: just beat me to it ;)

Thanks guys! I bought it from B&H and they assisted me on the purchase. As it was a the new version with the camera control wheel, I never thought about that. Sure enough it has the 2.4 operating range on the back. Mystery solved.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers