New controller nightmare

You should be able to bind and calibrate the remote figures in Phantom Assistant in the RC tab. Just make sure that it is moving the entire distances when you click "calibrate". And make sure you click on the other calibrate button under X1 and the same for S1 & S2 toggles.

When done do a IMU full calibration in the advanced tab.(very level surface)

Field compass dance. Launch and test out. The first thing that will tell you RC needs to actually be calibrated in RC Assistant instead, will be the fact that CSC will not start motors.

The other issue might be if the new RC is factory set mode 1. In that case left stick up will rev motors tilting P2 with no actual lift off. If so you'll be forced to hook up RC to RC Assistant to change back to mode 2.

Good luck, keep us posted.

Finally home last night, charged new TX. Early this morning I bound it to the receiver, and right off the box it all works perfect. The Gimbal wheel works very well . All the lights on the TX work as advertised. I did the advanced IMU and sticks calibration on the vision assistant. Can some one explain the X1 and X2 calibration and procedure on how to do this? Do I need to do this at all? :) That is all I have not done, or gone to RC assistant for that matter. I will see if I need to once it gets daylight and I do a test flight. Thanks

Couldn't stand myself, went to check rc assistant but other than recalibrating sticks, it told me all was up to date, including the latest 1.0.2.30 firmware. Test flew briefly, very windy, so I kept it very close. it all appears fine, however the gimbal is a little jerky using the thumb wheel on the new remote. It appears to be only when returning from down to up, or level view. It briefly stutters then proceeds normally. And I am wondering if there is a way to slow it down some. It works perfectly with the vision app controls. :?:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31